The history of Maison Palmer & Co began in 1948, in Avize and led immediately to excellence. In 1959, the Maison bought a new cellar in Reims and by the end of the 70s the maison had grown so much with the acquisition of Chardonnay vineyards in Côte de Sézanne and of Pinot Noir in Aube. Today the Maison can count on 390 hectares spread throughout the Champagne region, where more than a half are classified as Grand and Premier Cru.
The strength relies not only in the vineyards, but also in "vin de reserve" from the great vintages of the past, that enable the Maison to maintain it high quality standard. The long resting period on yeasts, then, grants Palmer & Co incredible fineness, elegance and complexity.